1. Do you like the following suggestions?
2. If so, could I implement them for you by installing some wiki software on the http://gujin.sf.net homepage and moving all the existing content over to the wiki?
3. If so, could you please add me as a registered Gujin developer at http://alexandria.wiki.sourceforge.net/Administration#useradd then give me the "Allow access to shell server group space" permission so that I can do that?
Here is what I would like:
4. I would like for the http://gujin.sf.net homepage to be a wiki instead of a static page, so that people can edit and improve it. I think the best choice for wiki software is http://walawiki.org/ because it has a textbox which makes it easy for people to add comments to the bottom of any page. The second best choice is http://mediawiki.org. It takes a few minutes to install but people like it because it is so popular.
5. If using WalaWiki, I would like to use Brennen's version, which has anti-spam protection.
6. I would like there to be a notice when you click "Edit this Page" that all text and images are released under a dual license, so that anyone may use the text and images under GPLv2 or any later version, or GFDL 1.1 or any later version; with no Invariant Sections, with no Front-Cover Texts, and with no Back-Cover Texts.