Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Creation of video tutorials

2013-09-05
2013-11-01
  • Hi,

I am not sure if I am posting in the correct place. Me and a fellow student are enrolled in an OpenSource and Linux course and as part of this course we have to add to an open source project. I was wondering if it would be ok for us to create a YouTube channel for GTKRawGallery and create video tutorials.

Once the tutorials are created we will hand over the channel itself back to you for future additions.

Regards

Christine

• Daniele Isca
    Daniele Isca
    2013-09-09

Hi Christine,
    I think this is just a wonderful idea.
    Thank you for your contribution to the project.

Regards
    Daniele

• Hi Daniele,

I apologize for not replying sooner, the week before holiday is usually crazy. Thanks for this opportunity.

Regards
    Christine

• Sam
    Sam
    2013-10-13

Hi Daniele & Christine,

I created the YouTube channel and was wondering if it is possible to get your email address so that we can send you the details of the account. We have not yet uploaded any of the tutorials, but will have them up by the end of this week. Also just a heads up neither me nor Chris are great with image manipulation. We decided to create a few tutorials outlining what you can do with the software itself and then cover a few basic tutorials on image manipulation.

Regards
    Sam