54 lines (46 with data), 1.6 kB
cat << EOF
/* GTK+Extra - Library of useful widgets for programming with GTK+
* Copyright (C) 1999-2001 Adrian E. Feiguin
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Library General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Library General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Library General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the
* Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
* Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
for file in `find . -name "*.[ch]" -print`; do
exclude=`echo $exclude_files | grep $file`
if test "x$exclude" = "x"; then
if test "x$dir" != "x."; then
grepout=`grep Copyright $file`
if test "x$grepout" = "x"; then
if test ! -d $backup_dir; then
echo "making directory: $backup_dir"
cp $file $backup_dir/$filename
copyright_$subdir > $file
cat $backup_dir/$filename >> $file