For the Gentoo users out there...
Sorry for the late release of this updated gtk2hs ebuild, I was away
when it was released.
It's masked with ~x86, so reports of success / failure appreciated
(direct to me to avoid bothering non-gentoo users on this list). Also
reports of builds for platforms other than x86 appreciated.
It doesn't build docs yet. Shout if that is important to you. We should
really get some updated docs on our web page.
Just for the record...
here's the list of issues I had to fixup in the ebuild (ie things we
ought to fix in the next release), hopefully the automake conversion
should sort these out.
* filechooser demo directory missing from tarball
* ghc package .conf file end up with build paths rather than
install paths in them. (portage installs into a temp directory
and then merges into the filesystem)
* building ghci .o files from .a package files
* fixup ghc package .conf files to not link with directly pthread
library as it causes problems for ghci. pthread gets linked
indirectly so it's all ok.
* location of .hi files for gconf (this bug is my fault!)