Version 0.96 stable has been finally released on sourceforge. You may get it at:
You can also download this release from Gnutella using this link:
You can copy the link into the search box to locate the file so that
it can be downloaded.
IT IS MANDATORY TO UPGRADE TO 0.96 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE: Versions 0.95.x
have expired on November 26th, and 0.96b expired 2 days ago!
Here are the changes since latest 0.95.x, as listed in the ChangeLog:
- Browse Host (HTML and Gnutella), TLS and IPv6 support.
- Chinese and Greek translations of the user interface.
- D-BUS plugging.
- Added hot keys: F2, F8 and F9 (see menu View->...).
- Searches are now created with a configurable expiration date.
- Optimization of the UTF-8 processing.
- Better filename conversion to locale, with automagic charset detection.
- General performance improvements in QRP and search filters.
- Full "nl" translation.
- Sorting persistence.
Under the hood:
- Buffering of downloaded data to avoid excessive disk fragmentation.
- Support for the epoll()/kqueue() system calls.
- More optimistic PARQ ETA, and PARQ back-off when QUEUE are unanswered.
- NFS-compatible session locking if anyone cares.
- Nifty property browser.
Again, IT IS MANDATORY TO UPGRADE TO 0.96 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Enjoy 0.96 for the forthcoming year!