From: Edward Hervey <bilboed@gm...> - 2006-11-27 20:30:15
Release notes for GNonLin Non-Linear Editing Plug-ins 0.10.6 "Who
stole my beard ?"
The GStreamer team is proud to announce a new release
in the 0.10.x stable series of GNonLin.
This module contains a set of plug-ins for GStreamer to ease the
creation of multimedia editors, or any other application where a
timeline-oriented use of GStreamer makes sense.
Features of this release
* New GnlOperation element for using filters/effects in GnlComposition
* Modification of GnlComposition internal structure for faster behaviour
* Lots of fixes for complex compositions
* Fixes for default sources
* Many more unit tests
* Code and documentation cleanups, more memory leaks fixes
Bugs fixed in this release
* 356380 : Composition doesn't find the next stop correctly with ope...
* 351899 : Empty GnlComposition in paused will not take into account...
* 352382 : Mention whether high/low number are high/low priority in ...
* 352389 : Cannot link gnlfilesource and gnloperation
* 362399 : Default sources broken
You can find source releases of gnonlin in the download directory:
More details can be found on the project's website:
Support and Bugs
We use GNOME's bugzilla for bug reports and feature requests:
CVS is hosted on cvs.freedesktop.org.
All code is in CVS and can be checked out from there.
Interested developers of the core library, plug-ins, and applications should
subscribe to the gstreamer-devel list. If there is sufficient interest we
will create more lists as necessary.
GNonLin is primarily used by PiTiVi (http://www.pitivi.org/) and Jokosher
Contributors to this release
* Edward Hervey
* Wim Taymans
Multimedia editing developer / Fluendo S.A.