I just compiled from the svn (ver 73, I think). It works fine but seems that something wrong with ngspice processing. the head line of the result data file is lost. I did an AC analysis and the result data is expected to be:
but now it looks like:
At present the SVN isn't the place to get working code. I'm still in the process of making some
significant changes to the code and so it's broken. I've been working on this version for about
12 months and am hoping that I'm getting close to a new working version.
As a developer I've found that as soon as I create a working version of some code I soon
come up with a new idea which results in the code being broken again. Consequently the
code in the SVN is almost always broken. When I get a chance I'll learn how to set up tags
so that people can retrieve "working" versions from the SVN.