We released rroonga 2.0.7.
rroonga is the library which ruby-binding for grronga.
Since ver.2.0.6 was released, we moved the feature of query-log to
other gem (groonga-query-log).
However this gem isn't released yet, we are going to release it soon.
Other, we implemented some methods in Groonga::Type and
How to install:
% sudo gem install rroonga
There is the tutorial of rroonga with irb (Japanese):
There is the reference of rroonga (Japanese).
Please see below changes since ver.2.0.6.
* Added Groonga::Posting#record. This method returns the record for
the record ID in table.
* Added Groonga::Posting#term. This method returns the record for the
term ID in table.
* Supported GRN_OBJ_KEY_VAR_SIZE for Groonga::Type#inspect.
GRN_OBJ_KEY_CAR_SIZE specifies its column is variable size.
* [Type] Added reader methods to Groonga::Type (#size and #flags).
* [Type] Added predicate methods to Groonga::Type.
Added methods are #fixed_size?, #variable_size?, #unsigned_integer?,
#integer?, #float? and #geo_point?.
* Removed query log related codes.
This feature moved to groonga-query-log gem and it is relased soon.
(yoshihara at clear-code.com)