Help with an HTML collection

Help
2012-06-08
2013-04-25
  • Chris Wymer
    Chris Wymer
    2012-06-08

Hello, I'm relatively new to using Greenstone. For a term project in my digital library class, I'm attempting to create a collection of HTML files. I want the collection to only display the HTML files in the browse menus (like the sample HTML collection), and not the image files that are associated with the HTML files. However, when I build and preview the collection, both the HTML files and the image files are listed together. Is there any way to configure Greenstone so the image files do not display on the results list? Thanks in advance for any advice.

• Katherine Don
    Katherine Don
    2012-06-13

Hi

Are you using 2.85? The default behaviour for HTMLPlugin is to block all images the html file links to from being processed by any other plugins. So only images not linked to in the html file should appear independently in the collection.

Have you done any special plugin configuration? eg set any options to HTMLPlugin?

When you look at one of the files in your greenstone collection, is it getting the image from greenstone? or from internet? what is the image link?

Regards,
    katherine