Missing Tray icon

Help
Agunat
2012-12-04
2013-04-09
  • Agunat
    Agunat
    2012-12-04

Win 7.  I am having problem with an icon in my system tray not showing up.  It is a small utility program I use a lot.  The icon is not in the tray so I try, I try to restart the progam again I get an error message that says it is already running.  When I bring up the screen to customize the tray icons it gives me an error message that says "this notification is not currently active, it will be shown the next time it becomes active".  If it makes any difference, in the customize screen where it lists the program there is no icon to the left of its name as there is with most other icons.  Help please.

Bob

• Jens Klingen
    Jens Klingen
    2012-12-05

Hi Bob,

I am not sure… Is this Greenshot you're talking about?
    Anyway, try killing the program using task manager before restarting it. (you can access it by right clicking the Windows task bar)

If you are actually talking about Greenshot: are you using our latest version (1.0)? If not, please upgrade and let us know if you still have problems.

Thanks and best regards,
    Jens

• Robin Krom
    Robin Krom
    2012-12-05

And if it is Greenshot, maybe you had a very old version with the old logo… We changed it some time ago from a green frog to a green G!

• rovo13
    rovo13
    2013-04-09

I have the same issue with all Greenshot Version till Greenshot-INSTALLER-1.1.1.2550-RC1. but we use citrix.
    Please help me.

• Robin Krom
    Robin Krom
    2013-04-09

@rovo13: I wrote an answer to your ticket [#1488], did you read this?

There is no need to write to other threads...

Related

Bugs: #1488