Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Code contribution

John
2013-06-23
2013-07-15
  • John
    John
    2013-06-23

Hello I am interested in contributing for coding bug fixes and/or new feature requests and was wondering who I should contact.

Thanks very much
    Nataree

• Robin Krom
    Robin Krom
    2013-06-23

Hi, this is just fine.

Did you already have a look at our code-base? Did you have anything particular in mind?

Best wishes,
    Robin

• Raistlin
    Raistlin
    2013-07-09

I'd like to contribute too. I made small patch, which allow you to copy to clipboard any filename pattern of saved file (ie. of public dropbox file). It's very quick and dirty fix, just for me.

Anyway: I've problems with compiling "Release" and pre-hooks. I'm using VS2012 and this is the problem too (I saw that in trunk you're using 2012 now). Any help appreciated.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13592321/2013/07/greenshot.patch

• Robin Krom
    Robin Krom
    2013-07-12

Finally found my password, so I can reply now :)

You might have problems with the pre-hooks due to the SVN-commands I integrated... they were needed to build the release before I wrote a script for it. You will need to have the same SVN tools version as we are using in the hooks. I guess I will have to remove them, and build them into the release script so we don't depend on them during the development.

Let me see how much work that is... I'll report in a few minutes.

• Robin Krom
    Robin Krom
    2013-07-12

Yeah... should try to clean it up a bit...
    Will try to make the 1.1 branch better for VS 2012!

I'll report back when I finished, might be tomorrow.

• Robin Krom
    Robin Krom
    2013-07-15

Can you have a look? You probably still need to upgrade the projects (will happen automatically if you open in 2012) but it should work now??

I also noticed a speedup when recompiling all projects.

Still have to apply the changes in the trunk!