errors logging?

Anonymous
2011-06-29
2013-04-29

• Anonymous
    2011-06-29

Hi developers,  firstly thanks for your work, very useful tool I was looking for since a long time. 

My question:  is there some logging of the reverse diagrams generating?   I miss some relationships in the diagram (they are in the class code), I'd like to know what causes such problems.

Thanks in advance,
    Regards

• Carl Alphonce
    Carl Alphonce
    2011-06-29

Hi!

Glad you find the tool useful.

There is no logging.  The relationships that are recognized are determined by the relationship plug-ins that are installed.  By default all the ones we have available are installed.  However, you can in principle define your own relationships if you want (though we do not have documentation available for how to do that…you could take an existing relationship plug-in and tweak it).

The other option is to describe what sort of relationship you want to have, and we can assess whether it's something we can add in a future release (add it as a feature request).

Best regards,
    Carl

PS During the summer months the project will not be very active, as most folks are taking time off :-)

• Anonymous
    2011-07-05

Sorry for the delay, tons of work :(

Here I attach an ilustrative image - in the TestClass1 you can see 1) the method return value type and 2) the parameter type.   Shouldn't be these relations to TestClass2 and TestClass3 displayed as relations ?