Indigo update site?

Anonymous
2011-09-01
2013-04-29

• Anonymous
    2011-09-01

This looks like a great tool but it doesn't seem to work in eclipse 3.7. Any chance of a build that will?

• Carl Alphonce
    Carl Alphonce
    2011-09-01

Hi Craig,

Yes - we are working on a new release that will work with 3.7.  I hope to be able to give an estimated release date within the next two weeks.

Best regards,
    Carl

• Anonymous
    2011-09-03

Thanks Carl. I'm really looking forward to introducing this to my team at work.

• Fengshen
    Fengshen
    2012-02-27

Hello there, I recently started using this and noticed that it, in fact, does work with Indigo, but with severe limitations: when there's a lot of classes, it produces a stack overflow.
    Is there any news on when the update can be expected? The last news about it was from November last year and really looking forward to see the update, because it's the best plugin in the field that's free to use.

• Carl Alphonce
    Carl Alphonce
    2012-02-27

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the interest!  I do apologize for the delay in getting an Indigo-ready release out the door.  We are undertaking a significant refactoring of the codebase, which should hopefully resolve several issues we have come across.  It is, however, not a quick process.  At this point I do not want to venture a guess as to how long this might take.

• Tom Nabors
    Tom Nabors
    2012-09-08

Is there any update on a new release of this coming out soon?