gourmet-0.14.3 mmf html export not working

• treebeardent

1.  gourmet xml and pdf exports work perfectly
    2.  html export fails no matter how I try it - all recipes, 1 recipe, using index or card

3.  mmf export gives the following error message
    error 1 during exporter
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/gourmet/threadManager.py", line 97, in run
      File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/gourmet/plugin_loader.py", line 350, in _
        retval = f(self,*args,**kwargs)
      File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/gourmet/exporters/exporter.py", line 542, in do_run
        e=self.exporter(out=self.ofi, r=r, rd=self.rd, **self.exporter_kwargs)
      File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/gourmet/plugins/import_export/mealmaster_plugin/mealmaster_exporter.py", line 9, in __init__
        import gourmet.importers.mealmaster_importer as mealmaster_importer
      File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/gourmet/importers/mealmaster_importer.py", line 6, in <module>
        from gourmet.gglobals import gt
    ImportError: cannot import name gt

• treebeardent

For completeness, in the stable version, gourmet-0.13.8, export for me works for mmf, html, xml, rtf, txt - very nice.

For this, following the notes in this forum, I uninstalled the unstable 0.14.3 (after recipe export) via
      sudo rm -rf /usr/share/gourmet/ /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/gourmet/

and removed the database with

rm ~/.gourmet/recipes.db

I did not remove all previous config.

Then I installed the stable version gourmet-0.13.8.  Import of an old mmf file and of one recipe I had in a gourmet xml file (exported from  0.14.3) worked fine, as well as the exports above.

The Html export files are good -  clean code and one file for each recipe (plus the index file).
      The xml file has imbedded photos and imports with the photos intact.

Very nice.