60 lines (46 with data), 2.5 kB
* Replace the LPRDoc interface (based on gnome-print) with a GTK based
print routine. This would remove one of the last gnome-specific
libraries, and make portability better. Even more important, the
gnome-print interface has been deprecated by the GNOME project, so it
will not be around forever. We need to adapt to the new GTK method.
* Add support for formatted notes. We have a start by ripping off code
from GPL code from grecipe-manager. - DONE
* Allow for multiple notes. A tabbed interface would be really useful,
since there are no titles for notes. Not all objects would
necessarily need multiple notes. Determine which ones should and
shouldn't. - DONE
* before release on multiple notes:
--> in note view: only show orphaned notes (notes are NOT in remove
orphaned notes tool which is what we want )
--> in note: also public/private on GUI
--> on upgrade, the notetype should correspond to the object the note is made
from, so notetype SOURCE, SOURCEREF, ... (DONE for GRDB)
--> in sourceref:
* remove text tab.
* On import of GEDCOM text tag, or upgrade of < 2.2 database,
create a note with type TRANSCRIPT
* On export, do not write the text tag in sourceref, write a note instead
--> A GrampsWidget for use in report dialogs to select which notetypes to include
in a report
--> Support for multiple notes in all reports.
--> Empty text field on Saving Note should throw an error that Note is empty ! (?)
--> Undo in Note. Serious editing needs an undo function. Furthermore, the function
the Clear icon is unclear: tooltip? Other icon?
* Split views
* Export to spreadsheet, print, CSV of views - DONE
* Date calculator. See
* Add string substitutions for web page generation (name, report name,
* Add support for sources of the parent/child relation
* Add support for storing reliability (confidence) of the marriage
for the details.
* Move LDS temple info out of const.py and into an XML file
* Make the descendant graph adapt to the page size, not stuck with the
current 3 entries per page.
* Add slideshow generation ability to web page generator
* And a whole lot more....