From: Don Allingham <dallingham@us...> - 2002-09-08 22:58:51
I have release a few bug fixes for GRAMPS 0.8.0. The patch release is
available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/gramps. The release is
under the "testing" category, and is 0.8.0-pl2
This rolls up the bugs fixed since the 0.8.0 release. This is an
intermediate patch release, not a formal release. It has not gone
through any formal verification.
GRAMPS 0.8.0 patchlevel 2
* FIxed hash errors in the GEDCOM writer
* Added plugin to capitalize last names
* Provide error message if an invalid GEDCOM file is detected on import
* Eliminated "blank" people the return after they have been deleted.
* Merged graphviz changes from Alexandre Duret-Lutz