GRAMPS 3.0.4 ("All the children sing") released.
This release contains the following:
* Translation updates for ca, de, fr, it, lt, nb, nl, nn, pl, ru, sv
* Bug fix #2504: sorting issues with non-English languages
* Bug fix #2509: filter string match with non-ASCII characters
* Bug fix #2483: DbError handling
* Bug fix #2486: drag-and-drop workaround
* Bug fix dealing with importing notes from csv
* Bug fix #1601: import open error
* Bug fix #2518, #2529, and various other fixes for shortcut key confusion
* Bug fix #2483, 2520, 2524: change in bdb attributes and methods
* Bug fix #2512: python 2.6 support
* Bug fix #2485: cannot create new family tree
* Bug fix #2507: unhandled exception when pasting invalid string
* Bug fix #2503: change to use of md5 module
* Bug fix to .desktop file
From: James A. Treacy <treacy@de...> - 2008-12-08 03:18:43
On Sun, Dec 07, 2008 at 02:43:45AM -0800, Stéphane Charette wrote:
> GRAMPS 3.0.4 ("All the children sing") released.
The debian package has just been uploaded. It was created using debian
sid but should work fine on lenny.
If you can't wait for the next mirror update or are running lenny, it
can be grabbed from http://incoming.debian.org/gramps_3.0.4-1_all.deb