Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
The GRAMPS project is pleased to announce the release of the 2.2.3
version. It is available for download at http://sf.net/projects/gramps
Probably the biggest change in this release is the addition of a
Autobackup feature, which will save the database to an XML backup file
on exit. This option can be disabled in the preferences if so desired.
Additional changes are below:
Version 2.2.3 -- the "My philosophy, like color television, is all there
in black and white" release
* Per-database environment directories.
* Editor windows remember their size.
* Improved handling for invalid FTM GEDCOM.
* Reports use only primary events.
* Slovak manual is available (Lubo Vasko).
* Turkish translation added (Mehmet Ugur Kecik).
* Autobackup feature will save data on exit in XML format
* Many edit dialogs now save their last size
* Relationship View enhancements - scrolling and button handling
* Bug fixes
From: James A. Treacy <treacy@de...> - 2006-11-27 16:07:36
On Sun, Nov 26, 2006 at 08:59:17PM -0700, Don Allingham wrote:
> The GRAMPS project is pleased to announce the release of the 2.2.3
> version. It is available for download at http://sf.net/projects/gramps
The package for Debian has been uploaded to the archive. It will be available
after the mirror update Monday. Until then it can be download from