From: Don Allingham <dallingham@us...> - 2004-04-22 15:11:17
GRAMPS 1.0.3 ("'Tis but a scratch!"), the latest in the STABLE series,
has been released and is available for download at
http://sf.net/projects/gramps. Source code and RPMs for RedHat/Fedora
and Mandrake are available.
1.0.3 is a minor bug fix release. Notes are below.
Version 1.0.3 -- the "'Tis but a scratch!" release
* Fix in the Wall Chart report.
* Gallery fixes.
* Gedcom import improvements.
* Double click edits the person in Pedigree View.
* Modal dialogs in Custom Filter Editor.
* Fixes for older python versions (<=2.2.1) in Comprehensive Ancestors report.
* Catch and disallow selecting self as a child/parent (Jason Salaz, Alex Roitman).
Don Allingham <dallingham@...>
GRAMPS - Open Source Genealogy