1) Run it from the command line and see if there are any other
2) From the CLI, run "gramps -v" and paste the output in your
3) Has it always freezed in fan graphs?
4) Create a new and "sparse" tree with some junk names, and see if
it still freezes.
5) The error window must say *something*...
On 07/23/2014 07:51 PM, Chris Bagley wrote:
I have a problem when running the fan graph. Gramps
seizes up. I am presuming it is caught in a loop somewhere
because it puts up an error window, without any details, and
when after waiting a reasonable time (hours) I attempt to
close it tells me that it is still running and do I really
want to close. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong here?
My word, man! Don't you know your quantum statistics?