This has one main bug fix, where it would have problems generating a proper class name for gracelets that were more than one level deep in a web app.
Also has an XHTML2Gracelet tool (see documentation ear).
The EL<->Closure referencing mechanism has been somewhat overhauled and refined to be more memory friendly.
This new release has more testing and bug fixes.
Also the Jboss deployable documentation war has been updated and added to.
This relase includes the following:
* Gracelet DataModels can be created inside
of a single script and a closure is used
to produce the underlying model.
* You can create JBoss Seam Factories using
a closure for instantiation.
* You can create a value binding pointing
to a single seam context variable, or provide
two closures for get/set on the value binding.
* You can now developer JSF components for
gracelets inside of a single groovy script
using closures for every peice you want to
* Gracelet Node Translators (see docs)