From: John Ellis <johne@ve...> - 2004-12-27 22:56:59
Announcing the 1.5.5 development release of GQview.
1.5.x is a development series for testing new features, and as such may contain
(The current stable version is 1.4.5)
One change immediately obvious when upgrading to this release is that the button
order in dialogs has changed to match the order in GNOME applications. For those
not aware, this means the affirmative button such as Ok is now located on the
bottom right of the dialog. The old behavior can be restored if you are using
GTK 2.6 and follow the instructions in the Notes section of the README.
Also the desktop icon has changed, upgrading will change the icon associated
with GQview in the panel Applications menu.
- Update dialogs to match GNOME HIG recommendations.
- Dialog button order has changed as per above HIG.
- All print dialog options are now implemented.
- Control + arrow keys now jump to the respective edges of image.
- Add -sr remote command to start a recursive slideshow.
- Specifying the --remote command line option with no other options
now raises the existing main window.
- The -l command line option now includes collections.
- Changed the desktop icon.
- Reorganized the options window.
- Removed the dithering quality option from the GUI.
- Updated translations FR, IT, and SV.
* Fix failure to redraw display with new image in some conditions.
* Fix image flicker when resizing window.
* Specifying a collection on the command line now shows the first
image of the collection in the main window.
* Fix missing error dialog when a file copy fails.
* Fix crash caused by slideshow randomizer stepping beyond last image.
* Fix print postscript output from breaking on some locales.
* Fix inability to resize Keywords sidebar when it is insensitive.
* Fix crash when quitting application from a --quit remote command.
GQview is an image viewer offering easy browsing, thumbnail preview,
and basic file management operations (copy, move, and delete).
John Ellis <johne@...>
http://gqview.sourceforge.net <GQview> | http://gqapplets.sourceforge.nethttp://gqmpeg.sourceforge.net <GQmpeg> | <panel applets>