From: John Ellis <johne@ve...> - 2004-04-05 11:26:38
Announcing the 1.5.1 development release of GQview.
1.5.x is a development series for testing new features, and as such may contain
The current stable version is 1.4.2 (also released today).
+ Added fullscreen support for multiple screens/monitors.
- Updated Bulgarian, Japanese translations.
- Added frame to all list views.
- Change scroll behavior of file list view.
* Fix bad bug in search dialog that changes the file timestamps
when generating dimensions or image content data.
* Honor G_BROKEN_FILENAMES environment variable.
* Fix several dialogs to be treated as a dialog by the the window manager.
* Update batch rename preview when reordering with drag and drop.
* Fix rare crash on failure to delete multiple files.
Xinerama users, the full screen location can now be selected in the advanced
tab of the preferences window, success or failure reports with this new feature
Please update to 1.5.1 if you use the search dialog introduced in 1.5.0, as
it had a severe bug that can alter the timestamps of the images being searched
(when matching dimensions or image content similarity).
GQview is an image viewer offering easy browsing, thumbnail preview,
and basic file management operations (copy, move, and delete).
John Ellis <johne@...>
http://gqview.sourceforge.net <GQview> | http://gqapplets.sourceforge.nethttp://gqmpeg.sourceforge.net <GQmpeg> | <panel applets>