Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Issue with line folding

Routing
Sergey K
2010-06-07
2013-05-29
  • Sergey K
    Sergey K
    2010-06-07

Hi all,

I've discovered an issue using naviagtion. First of all I need to say, that I'm use russian version of syntax.cfg and words are some longer than defaukt english words. The issue is that when first navigation phrase becomes quite long (for example 'плавный поворот направо через 25500м') the number is non readeable because it is clipped from the right by screen size, so it looks something like 'плавный поворот направо через 25'.
    I appraciate your attention to the issue and may provide more details if needed.

• sk750
    sk750
    2010-06-07

Thanks, I'm aware of that isue as it also happens with some German instructions on my mobile.
    It depends however of the font of the java engine and the mobile's display size.
    Line wrapping wouldn't be actually a solution as especially on small displays
    this will decrease the available display for the map further.

When I find a good and fast codeable solution I'll improve this.

• Sergey K
    Sergey K
    2010-06-07

Thanks!

Perhaps a scrolling or a kind of auto shortening may be realized? Or printing the number first and then the text would be OK?

• sk750
    sk750
    2010-06-07

You can realise the second suggestion by changing the in-templates in the syntax.cfg

• Sergey K
    Sergey K
    2010-06-07

Oh, yes! That is the easiest way, thanks!