From: Robert Lipe <robertlipe@gp...> - 2007-02-28 03:30:26
GPSBabel 1.3.3 is a feature update and bugfix of GPSBabel 1.3.2. Key
New or Improved Formats
* Earthcaches and Events now included in Garmin -Sn handlers.
* GDB Version 3 (as in latest Mapsource beta) now supported.
* New Garmin icons added. More closely tracks official names.
* Adds support for reading Streets & Trips 2007 .est files.
* GPX now handles millisecond time resolution.
* Google Earth KML writer now uses Earth 2.1 XSD; all output validates.
* Kompass DAV files now supported.
* DATUM now available in XCSV formats.
* CoPilot updated.
* Raymarine added.
* PCX reader now handles more files from GPSUtil.
* Tabsep format how processes 'hint' and 'last found' on geocaches.
* AVMAP EKP-IV support added in NMEA module.
* Sony GPS1 now supported in NMEA module.
* Alan Map 500 and Holux GM101 are now supported.
* Zumo 450, Nuvi 670, Nuvi 680, Nuvi 370, StreetPilot C580, and Astro supported.
* Sirf GPSes (such as Microsoft's rebranded unti) now supported by NMEA realtime tracking mode.
Infrastructure, General Fixes, and Improvements.
* '-N' flag is deprecated. Now to get names that "know" about application specific fields like geocaching, use -Sn and -Si to adapt names and icons.
* Postscript documentation now available.
* Seven digit geocache names now drop the 'G' to fit into six digit GPSes.
* Max internal time resolution increased from centiseconds to microseconds.
* Much new documentation is available
Downloads, a fuller list of changes, and other information are on the main GPSBabel site: http://www.gpsbabel.org