Written some time ago and now I revised it a little and wrote it as a
proper patch agains 1.3.6. See attachement.
* added information about database vehicle icon
* Pathaway 4.x can handle invalid date/time and date format apparently
has changed slightly between revisions :
131502.29 26102008 = HHMMSS.MS DDMMYYYY
* work around errors reading date/time information
(real life data collected by Pathaway sometimes has the date/time field
contain some missing/invalid data. This information can be safely
ignored most of the time. So far gpsbabel stopped processing files
when encountering such invalid data)
- date/time field may contain one or more spaces between fields
- date/time field may start with one or more spaces
- date/time field may contain invalid characters -> ignore
- invalid or missing date/time -> ignore
- only time may be present (some older versions of Pathaway 4)
(this is still incomplete, but solved most of my problems when converting
pathaway .pdb files because the date/time field contained invalid data
and this was a fatal error for Gpsbabel)
On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Andrei Boros <andrei@...> wrote:
> Written some time ago and now I revised it a little and wrote it as a
> proper patch agains 1.3.6. See attachement.
Great. I made this pass our test suite by adding the "new" icon types in
reference file, fixed a couple of warnings, and committed this.