Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Firstly, thanks so much for this excellent piece of S/W! While I used it
since a long time around gpx, I recently got a Forerunner 305 and
suspect I've discovered a bug. Not sure whether it's been reported
before and you're working on it -- apologies if so, Google seems not to
have found any ref. Here's what's happening:
gpsbabel 1.4.2, Linux (Fedora 12), compiled from source
I download from the Forerunner 305 where I have 2 stored activities. For
simplicity, let's say one activity starts at 01:00:00, the 2nd at
02:00:00. Both have several trackpoints, spaced in 1-sec intervals.
If I download to Garmin's training center with:
gpsbabel -t -r -w -i garmin -f usb: -o gtrnctr,corse=0 -F <outfile>
the outfile contains 2 Activities (correct) with:
- activity 1 starting at 01:00:00 (correct), the 1st trackpint being
at 01:00:00 (correct), the 2nd at 01:00:01 (correct), ...
- activity 2 starting at 01:00:00 (wrong), the 1st trackpint being at
01:00:01 (wrong), the 2nd at 02:00:01 (correct), ...
If I download to gpx with:
gpsbabel -t -r -w -i garmin -f usb: -o gpx -F aa.gpx
the 2 activities are correct (well, the names are not the date/timestamp
but numbers. But the timestamp of the first trackpoint is correct).
Hence I suspect a bug in gtrnctr where, when starting a new activity,
someone forgot to update the first trackpoint in the list and hence also
the name of the activity.
Otherwise tnx again for this great SW!