I just tried controlling my radio using Gpredict and hamlib-1.2.14 on
my laptop. It appears that it works as the displayed frequencies in
both VFOs matched what Gpredict displayed.
I tried it for just the SSB satellites and there didn't appear to be
any problem in switching between them. Over the next few days, I'll
check it out further. I won't be testing it with an actual satellite
right now because it's not warm enough outside. Since I live in an
apartment, working the birds is a warm weather activity for me, so
I'll have to wait until spring before I try.
Thank you for all the advice.
Bernhard VA6BMJ @ DO33FL