Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Nightly Builds Broken?

2011-02-23
2013-04-25
  • stimulus2da
    stimulus2da
    2011-02-23

I just went to grab the newest nightly build and noticed that the latest is 1.3.2-110126. Is this an error, or is development on hold for now?

• Jim Duchek
    Jim Duchek
    2011-02-23

Ah, I was out of town for a month and rolling blackouts in Dallas killed my machine.  I'm home now but not sure why they're not kicking off - I'll check it out, should be working soon.

• stimulus2da
    stimulus2da
    2011-03-19

It doesn't look to have updated the nightly builds from the 110126 build yet.
    On a related note, does that trigger every night, or only when you've changed something?

• stimulus2da
    stimulus2da
    2011-03-21

On the same note, nightly build 1.3.2-110126 doesn't seem to be working right with google voice. I don't get notifications when I have unread voicemails in my inbox. In fact, from what I can tell, the stable 1.3.1 build doesn't work either. Perhaps Google changed the way its API works?

• thejtluv
    thejtluv
    2011-03-25

I've noticed the same thing as stimulus2da for awhile regarding voice.  Outbound sms working, but no alerts when new sms received.  I'm not sure what the nightly builds entail, I'm on the last stable build 1.3.1 from the home page.  Not sure exactly when it started…or stopped I guess I should say.  Running 32 bit Win7 Pro here.  Let me know if I can provide any other details.