Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
- multi-account support
- google apps or what the thing for your own domain is called
- auto-login if this still works (https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLoginAuth?
continue=http://mail.google.com/gmail&service=mail&Email=LOGIN&Passwd=PASSWORD&null=Sign+in) (and if you implement this, make an alternative for german users who can not use gmail.google.com, only mail.google.com)
- for mail:
- read full message in popup + clickable links (there is a great
linux notifier which does this)
- define pop-up position (the "nice" style makes it appear in between of
my two monitors)
- new mail indication in icon (grey = no unread, red = unread or something)
- for calendar:
- next events (agenda) as tooltip or on single click in a popup
oh and btw:
you have been mentioned on lifehacker.com, expect loads of traffic.
and thx for the app :)
oh very important:
- open pop-up when new mail arrives!
Please use the 'feature request' tracker. All of these issues have already been submitted, except the 'auto-login' one - I'm not sure what you're saying there.