381 lines (301 with data), 14.0 kB
from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4
- switchview icon resources now themable, new icon resources added.
- icon resources now used in switchview menu.
from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3
- waiting threads include error handling and throttling.
from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2
- cmake fix for openssl check.
- renaming and reorg of sipwitch cgi binary.
from 1.1.0 to 1.1.1
- notify watcher for config directory.
from 1.0.3 to 1.1.0
- added switchview gui client to package.
from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3
- fix for init script.
- -d also alt background flag for convenience.
from 1.0.1 to 1.0.2
- new server redirection api. This allows plugins to operate without
having to be linked explicitly to and directly call exosip functions.
- documented plugin api and runtime headers
- service::publish proper handling of NULL address
from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1
- require ucommon 5.0.0
- fixes for plugin paths
- plugins report load-time errors after syslog initialized, not before
from version 0.10.5 to 0.10.6 and 1.0.0
- using events sync to validate connections and pass down housekeeping clock.
- event ipc extended multiplatform by fallback to localhost inet socket.
from version 0.10.4 to 0.10.5
- more consistent paths in cmake.
from version 0.10.3 to 0.10.4
- small fix for cmake from gahr.
from version 0.10.2 to 0.10.3
- some cross-platform portability fixes.
from version 0.10.1 to 0.10.2
- some reorganization of sources and common process code.
from version 0.10.0 to 0.10.1
- events dispatch ipc service added
- new --desktop server mode, but will require new ucommon (4.1.6 or later)
- minimized linkage where we do not require sipwitch runtime
- some cleanup of utils for error handling and recent ucommon changes.
- consolidated siprealm and sipdigest into "sipwitch" control app.
- cleanup and expansion of cmake support.
from version 0.9.3 to 0.10.0
- use of digest functions from usecure.
- notify removed, will be part of new switchview gui.
- cmake build added.
from version 0.9.2 to 0.9.3
- use gethostname for default domain name if not otherwise set.
- patch for sdp proxy parsing from rossell.
From version 0.9.1 to 0.9.2
- trap aborts and exits to kill fifo and treat "0.0.0.0" as NULL (Bug: #4).
- add contact: and expires param to registration (Bug: #5).
- enabled eXosip2 tls support and config options.
From version 0.9.0 to 0.9.1
- fix for unit test
From version 0.8.4 to 0.9.0
- uses ucommon 3.3.4 or later
- error logging uses ucommon
- some internationalization work
From version 0.8.3 to 0.8.4
- some minor adjustments to assure prack events
- better detection of unresolvable request uri's
From version 0.8.2 to 0.8.3
- new server messages to drop calls and notify interface state changes
- publish domain routing in zeroconf for future automatic route detection
- network up and down scripting to notify sipwitch on network changes
From version 0.8.1 to 0.8.2
- now requires ucommon 2.1.3 or later
From version 0.8.0 to 0.8.1
- code cleanup and opensolaris support
- now requires ucommon 2.1.2 or later
From version 0.7.5 to 0.8.0
- uses ucommon 2.1
- added notify plugin to use libnotify
From version 0.7.4 to 0.7.5
- fix init script and defaults
From version 0.7.3 to 0.7.4
- fix for default uuid system realms.
- fix for sippasswd to send digest hash to server when live.
From version 0.7.2 to 0.7.3
- sipwitch state can now show as well as set state.
- new configure split for cgi support.
From version 0.7.1 to 0.7.2
- new server history control to dump recent errlog records from daemon.
- server option to set size of errlog history.
- automatically set localnames with hostname by default.
- activate or end server sip tracing from control interface.
From version 0.7.0 to 0.7.1
- when ran in pure user mode, do not use system directories or configs.
From version 0.6.2 to 0.7.0
- integrated media proxy for NAT support.
- authentication realm and "domain" merged into single property.
- new P_SIPWITCH_NODE header to mark anonymous/off-network internodal calls.
From version 0.6.1 to 0.6.2
- only create extensions for generated accounts if using extension dialing.
- can change uid setting when server is live.
- use uuid realm if no realm is set and override with set realm when daemon.
- maintainer sipwitch config file cleaned up with saner default options.
From version 0.6.0 to 0.6.1
- fix for exec hook when ran on packaging systems that do not use fakeroot.
From version 0.5.13 to 0.6.0
- updated sipdigest to use sipwitch server library.
- introduction of separate user account digest hash database.
- digest hash database usable as an authentication source.
- new sippasswd utility to set user's digest secret.
- can convert login accounts to sipwitch accounts.
- templates for creating generated accounts.
From version 0.5.12 to 0.5.13
- introduction of /etc/siprealm to set hash type and realm.
From version 0.5.11 to 0.5.12
- user is always multi-target capable.
- local devices not "forwarded" in forward module.
- services can have profiles.
- device specific "profile" added for services.
- admin profile level support.
- var lib path to store future digests and other settings.
- fixes for anonymous public inbound callers.
- lots of man pages added.
From version 0.5.10 to 0.5.11
- pedantic fixes for strict aliasing and gcc 4.4.
- added library configuration script.
From version 0.5.9 to 0.5.10
- missing man page in dist tarball.
From version 0.5.8 to 0.5.9
- remove snmp from sipwitch, will be in switchroom.
- remove swig from sipwitch, will be added where needed.
From version 0.5.7 to 0.5.8
- detect registration from ephemeral ports.
- auto-detect interfaces and local subnets.
From version 0.5.6 to 0.5.7
- ability to disable install of init.d.
- fix for redirected invite identity vs external call request.
- fix for cidr allocate size.
From version 0.5.5 to 0.5.6
- java packaging policies can be passed through configure.
- unneeded patches removed from rpm spec file.
- network identity saved in registry to make it easier to calculate nat.
- network and proxy peer now auto-detected from access policy control.
- basic rtp proxy peer detection part of core server.
- rtp media proxy will be integrated in core server, rtpproxy plugin removed.
- refer state processing for call transfers.
From verison 0.5.4 to 0.5.5
- python swig binaries now placed correctly.
- new init script has locking. Status and condrestart added.
- new spec file for rpm builds.
- new --with-initrddir and default for /etc/rc.d/init.d.
- better python and php support for packaging.
From version 0.5.3 to 0.5.4
- some build notes.
- bugfix for setting domain identities in "from"
From version 0.5.2 to 0.5.3
- SIP publish can be forwarded through plugins. Forward plugin publishes
status to insecure calling domain.
From version 0.5.1 to 0.5.2
- rebuilt ack and proper in-dialog re-invite handling, now works.
From version 0.5.0 to 0.5.1
- call source referencing by request uri rather than resolved interface.
- sms instant messaging multi-nodal and remote uri support.
- cfwd busy can be used if no dnd or away forward target set.
- sip publish messages now updates internal presence status.
- simplified call forwarding detection based on presence status.
From version 0.4.7 to 0.5.0
- static routing tables with re-write rules and inter-node call support.
- get interface in arriving call before checking port id.
- new temporary records no longer double inced at invite.
- rewrite of timing control in background thread for accuracy and bugfixes.
From version 0.4.5 to 0.4.6
- 4 second call setup window.
From version 0.4.4 to 0.4.5
- change in call handling for ringing.
- remote call connection stats counted as incoming for near leg.
- inviteRemote can pre-stuff authentication header on redirection.
- invite handling to assure interface address gets set if non-domain call.
- invite mesh network redirection support possible.
From version 0.4.3 to 0.4.4
- logging of state change, period and reload requests.
- logging of registry activation and releases.
- corrected use of xml comments nesting xml statements.
- clarification of stack <domain>xxx</domain> setting vs localnames.
- auto domain insertion if no uri request host (should fix gizmo agent).
- streamlined address handling on inbound calls.
- state change part of scripting plugin.
From version 0.4.2 to 0.4.3
- fix in init script.
- fix in sample lab.xml file.
- added hourly cron script for sipwitch stats.
- more fixups for "live" config reload.
From version 0.4.1 to 0.4.2
- locking violations in sip message logging and scripting startup fixed.
From version 0.4.0 to 0.4.1
- added cancel to terminate any active invites before forwarding.
- inc usage of temporary registry for stats.
From version 0.3.13 to 0.4.0
- conditional provisioning possible based on server "state".
- realm handling including sipdigest utility, xmlrpc, and swig.
- correct setting of dialog id for multipath calls.
- basic call forwarding complete.
From version 0.3.12 to 0.3.13
- mapped call state property added, needed for telephony management protocol.
- added registry info to swig.
- support for using /etc/sipwitch.d as default xml directory.
- more xmlrpc functions.
- swig range lists for python for loop iterations.
From version 0.3.11 to 0.3.12
- initial xmlrpc support in cgi util.
- proper cdr initialization.
- call maps and display of active calls in progress added.
From version 0.3.10 to 0.3.11
- fix for garbage collection issue in registration re-use.
- introduction of uuid's for call records.
- new thread managed cdr system, will be needed for radius.
- service statistical periods propogated to plugins.
- ability to push error logging into plugins.
- preliminary java, perl, and csharp swig support introduced.
From version 0.3.9 to 0.3.10
- subscriber plugin provider registration management.
- minor update for GNU conventions.
- moved more stack configuration into base object.
- revised periodic stats processing and logging.
- server control "swig" support, starting with python and php5.
From version 0.3.8 to 0.3.9
- man page for daemon admin support shell utility.
- sipwitch can return server info to calling pid.
- disconnect in trying is a declined call, not failed one.
- GNU Telephony MIB introduced for future snmp plugin.
- basic sipwitch call statistics added.
From version 0.3.7 to 0.3.8
- cleanup in module loading and path computations.
- fix for mingw32 cross builds, mingw32 now requires ucommon >= 2.0.2
- External registry objects for (provider) plugins that create call legs.
- routeLocal() for provider plugins to return remapped call leg registries.
- sipwitch server control options externalized into new "sipwitch" binary.
From version 0.3.6 to 0.3.7
- more registration management support functionality in forward module.
- start of authentication support for authorized destinations in sipwitch core.
From version 0.3.5 to 0.3.6
- expanded userid to accept remote user id's that are encoded uuid's.
- correctly refresh registration contact info if userid changes.
From version 0.3.4 to 0.3.5
- small fixes for memset in forward and messages
- pedantic code cleanup
From version 0.3.3 to 0.3.4
- new common uri code for libsipwitch to better support plugin development.
- refer rerouting support in plugins
From version 0.3.2 to 0.3.3
- reorganized api and dedicated to normal server build.
- runlevel slot 3 dedicated to derived per server specific plugins.
- new server "forward" plugin added.
From version 0.3.1 to 0.3.2
- use of new "user context" objects, allows account lookup to be dynamic
- minor fix for init script.
- use of GROUP to set effective server group id.
- uses memalloc instead of mempager, now requires ucommon 1.9.8...
From version 0.3.0 to 0.3.1
- expansion of rtpproxy runtime api for expanding assignment and counting
(might be used to add additional rtp proxy sockets in a re-invite when
video is added, for example...)
- fix registration clearing & reuse when map becomes "offline"...
- correct integration with offline/online registry status & clearing
From version 0.2.7 to 0.3.0
- variant build of zeroconf plugin based on support.
- new rtpproxy engine code in api and server.
- elimination of unused fifo subscribe/publish mechanisms...
- introduction of generic rtp proxying as plugin module
- introduction of subscriber module for "voip provider" premise gateways
From version 0.2.6 to 0.2.7
- basic re-invite processing added.
- transaction completion on relay of far end response.
From version 0.2.5 to 0.2.6
- change of linkage handling of server.
From version 0.2.4 to 0.2.5
- fix for proper handling of log files and cgi extraction of call log with
timestamp key. Together these changes allow cgi polling of call details.
From version 0.2.3 to 0.2.4
- small fixups on path usage in make and spec files.
- fix in config file path scanning.
From version 0.2.2 to 0.2.3
- default autoloading of available plugins.
- spec split to externalize plugins.
- simplified library abi numbering.
From version 0.2.1 to 0.2.2
- introduction of cgi control interface.
- server "state" support and use of state.xml config to set state properties.
- spec file for building RPM.
- build support for normal daemon operation.
From version 0.2.0 to 0.2.1
- integrated debug/memleak detection, used to start gdb or valgrind for
".libs/lt-sipw" when started with libtool "wrapper" scripts in build area.
- fix for avahi detection in configure
From version 0.1.2 to 0.2.0
- plugin support, zeroconf and scripting plugins added
From version 0.1.1 to 0.1.2
- more and better crypto library detection support.
- busy handling at initial call connection fixed.
From version 0.1.0 to 0.1.1
- introduction of "system" and "anon" user identifiers.
- support for generating sms messages to ua's from the control interface.
- outbound/external uri dialing support, authentication needs to be added.
- mingw32 target build of utils.
Initial Release 0.1.0