// Copyright (C) 2006-2010 David Sugar, Tycho Softworks.
// This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
// it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
// the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
// (at your option) any later version.
// This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
// but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
// MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.See the
// GNU General Public License for more details.
// You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
// along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* Top level include directory for GNU Telephony SIP Witch Server.
* This is a master include file that will be used when producing
* plugins for GNU SIP Witch. It includes all generic library headers
* from both SIP Witch and UCommon.
* @file sipwitch/sipwitch.h
* @short SIP Witch common library and API services.
* SIP Witch is packaged as a server with supporting libraries which may
* be used together to build SIP based telephony services.
* @author David Sugar <email@example.com>
* @license GNU GPL Version 3 or later.
* @mainpage GNU SIP Witch