compiling gdl with GraphicsMagick

• Josh Sixsmith
    Josh Sixsmith

I'm trying to compile gdl with GraphicsMagick using ccmake.

I'm trying to do it using ccmake in order to forgo a lengthy command line filled with on/off switches and directory paths when using cmake. Basically to make the process a little easier.
    Unfortunately using ccmake no option to use GraphicsMagick becomes available. It compiles and installs with no problem when specifying not to use Magick, but I would like to get gdl to work with GraphicsMagick.

Using the 'configure' method and setting -without-Magick -with-GraphicsMagick creates the configure script with no errors.

If there is a work around in order for the GraphicsMagick option to become visible when using ccmake, that would be great.  Otherwise i'll just go back to using configure or cmake for the time being.

p.s. I'm running Lubuntu 12.04

• Alain C.
    Alain C.

OK, I added the GM switch in "configure" because I encountered pbs (bugs within IM) in U 12.04.
    Nothing is available in CMake for this IM/GM switch, contribution (patch …) welcome !

Please remember the way the PNG and JPEG images are detected (colors and Depths) is not stable, due to frequent change in IM code. (in fact, the detection would need to read the whole file). You can test basics cases using "test_read_standard_images" in testsuite/
    Contributions welcome.