Exported .wavs only visible in Gnaural

• IterativeDash

When I export a .wav, I can't seem to find it through normal means. I've tried using the Windows filesystem and Agent Ransack, but both utilities do not show the file. If I go into the Gnaural file browser, however, the exported .wavs are visible.

I'm on 64-bit Windows 7, I have "show hidden files and folders" enabled. I'm not quite sure what's going on, and I'm curious as to how to make these files visible in Windows so I can use them.

Thanks in advance!

• gnaural

Wow, strange, have no idea what's causing what you see. You've probably thought of all the obvious possibilities, but if it helps, try naming something other than "Gnaural.wav" because Windows default behavior is to hid the extension, making it look like there are several files of that name. Also try saving it to a root folder, something in or near "C:\" to be sure it isn't tossing it in to an obscure user folder. I am using the http://www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/ library to do all file writing, so if it is doing something peculiar to permissions, you might benefit from checking their forums or author's experience.

• bernadeth bell
    bernadeth bell

Oh! That is weird. I use Windows.