Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Artwork Effects problem

Help
jtuttle
2009-04-24
2013-04-30
  • jtuttle
    jtuttle
    2009-04-24

In the options menu there is a drop down box for the scanlines effects, but it only seems to know about a few specific file names.  I have many other effect png files in my artwork directory, but they don't show up in the drop down list.  What am I doing wrong?  If this is the default behavior, can you change the drop down list to a file open dialog and allow the user to choose his own effect file directly?  Thanks!

• Andrew Burton
      Andrew Burton
      2009-04-24

Yes, this is currently the default behaviour - it assumes a number of specific .png artwork files.

I need to revisit this in the near future - added as a Feature Request so I don't forget it.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2780394&group_id=217857&atid=1041610

• Andrew Burton
        Andrew Burton
        2009-09-05

I've now fixed this in CVS - it didn't take long to implement, but the code for handling SDLMAME options was very ugly and it took me a while to work up the courage to fix it ;)

The effect combo box will now list any .png files that are in the specified MAME artwork directory.

• jtuttle
      jtuttle
      2009-04-25

Thanks.

• jtuttle
    jtuttle
    2009-09-12

Thank you.