Translate Gmail Mobile!

neerav
2005-08-06
2013-04-25
  • neerav
    neerav
    2005-08-06

I just finished making Gmail Mobile "language aware".  So I am looking for volunteers who would help with the translations.  Half or more of the phrases should be copied directly from Gmail's site.  The rest should be easy to translate.  I think a total 30 minutes to an hour should be enough for the job.  We can even partially support "unsupported by Gmail" languages too!

Just to get a tiny idea of what this looks like, you can try my site and change your language preference to "es" (spanish).  To get back to english (en), follow the link:  Configuracin.  Since the Spanish translation is only a partial test, the General settings should be in English and easy to restore.

Any interest?  Any volunteers?

--Neerav

• I would be willing to translate it into Serbian if you're interested. Please send me an email as I don't visit this site that often email is: fischek (at) gmail (dot) com

• i make sam translation on serbian, but incomplete.. need for ful english langue file... srbwap-gmail-com

• neerav
        neerav
        2006-02-04

Our translation tool is web-based program.  Please email me:  translate AT sayni DOT net   for more information.  Remember to make a note in your message that you were referred from the project's forum.

--
        Neerav