ATTN: all users -- the road to 1.0

neerav
2005-07-18
2013-04-25
  • neerav
    neerav
    2005-07-18

A call to all Gmail Mobile users:

The final push to the end is starting.  Later this week, I plan on releasing version 0.9.  Afterwards, version 1.0 will be considered the full version and will contain 103% Gmail functionality -- 98% Gmail features, 5% Gmail Mobile exclusive features ;-)

So, I call on all Gmail Mobile users to report all bugs, give any suggestions, request features and the like etc.  I would like all of these to be included in the version 1.0 Final release.  Afterwards, there will probably be only minor updates to keep up with changes to Gmail's service.

I would like to hear any kind of input.  For example, for those who have smart phones, what document types are useful attachments to download?  What about the PPC users out there?  What's useful for you?

Each gmail account has a slightly different set of functionality and inner account workings. Drive Gmail Mobile into the ground and find anything potentially wrong or broken.

Thank you.

--Neerav

• i would like to see auto login feature .... if i install gmail mobile on some "secret" url ... and don't care much about security ... then if i could get into my inbox by one click it would be pretty useful, especially considering slow connection of the mobile phone

thanks for your app
      regards
      Marek

• Says I'm signing in on my K750i, then going back to login with connection error message.
      Tried on my own server running PHP5.0.4... but also tried on your demo site and had the same problem.

• neerav
        neerav
        2005-07-31

Gmail changed a url in the login process.  Then they changed it back. :-D  So, you "should" not be having this problem anymore.  If you are, please fill a Bug report.

--Neerav