Today GLUEscript 0.2.00 is released. Read more on http://gluescript.sf.net.
This release contains a new glue for mongodb.
Today a new version is released!
GLUEscript 0.1.07 is released today!
0.1.06 - Released on 17-12-2010
- Upgrade POCO to 1.4.0
- Upgrade SQLite to 3.7.4
- Solve bug 3137398: glue crashes on end when wx glue wasn't loaded.
- gluew added to run GLUEscript without a console
- First release of Data glue
A new release of GLUEscript which is now compliant to the Modules 1.0 standard of commonjs. See changelog for more information.
0.1.04 - Released on 12-08-2010
- Wrong line number reported on error on Windows
- JS_C_STRINGS_ARE_UTF8 is not needed anymore, JS_CStringsAreUTF8 is called.
- Windows: NSPR not included anymore because this resulted in a crash with Apache. NSPR must be build first, before building PocoSpiderMonkey.
- Switch back to SpiderMonkey 1.8.0 on Windows: latest code (which wasn't released yet is not bug free). Make it possible to build GLUEscript with the latest and 1.8.0 (defines GLUE_JS_180).
- Engine code is separated in a new static library. Hope one day, to make it dynamic.
GLUEscript is now officially powered by Mozilla:
Release 0.1.03 contains a fix when a context is created: JSOPTION_VAROBJFIX is removed because it results in errors in "include" method.
Today GLUEscript 0.1.02 is released. Major change is that it now runs on Linux 64 bit (Ubuntu). Linux 32 bit is not yet available.
GLUEscript 0.1.01 is released. It solves two bugs: one with the error property of curl.Easy and one concerning the Array and Date object (which was also detected with using curl)
GLUEscript version 0.1.00 is released. Major change is that it uses the POCO SpiderMonkey framework.