Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Project alive?

2008-09-16
2013-05-15
  • Hockey Dave
    Hockey Dave
    2008-09-16

Is this project still active?

• Ron Bodkin
      Ron Bodkin
      2008-10-02

We are planning our next move. I'd like to make Glassbox more componentized and easier to use in small parts. The developers on the project have had a lot less time to contribute recently, but I'm optimistic that will change. We'd love your ideas for how to improve.

• Nico
      Nico
      2009-08-29

Hi,
      I also wonder if the project is still alive ?
      If so, it may be interesting to have a kind of forge in order to able to propose custom monitors :)

• Ron Bodkin
      Ron Bodkin
      2009-08-31

I've been improving Glassbox for my employer and am hoping to roll those improvements back in to the product. There's also a lot of opportunity for those who'd like to contribute to push the project forward.

We're eager for community contributions - definitely I'd like to see more custom monitors: if we get more of them, we'll consider how to better support them. But for now feel free to post ideas etc. to the developers forum.

Ron

• Nico
      Nico
      2009-09-01

Great news !
      And where can I find the developer forum ?

• Ron Bodkin
        Ron Bodkin
        2009-09-01

Hover over the forums link under the Glassbox title on this page, then pick Developers.

• Ron Bodkin
      Ron Bodkin
      2009-09-02

Thanks for letting me know. I changed the permission so it is open to the public.

Ron