Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Merge problem with BlazeDS

2011-09-22
2013-04-25
  • Luiz Santana
    Luiz Santana
    2011-09-22

Hi everyone,

I`m working with Flex/BlazeDS and Gilead is working pretty well to read, check (by ProxyInformationService) and loading the relationship (by LoadingService).

But when i get an Collection, change some object and send this collection back to Java to save, I`m getting an exception.

I don't know what to do, should I did, initialize the objects before send to Java to save (I don't like this option) or maybe use the same LoadingService and ProxyInformationService (I don't know how) to get the attributes before save.

the exception that i got is the following:

265594 [http-8080-2] ERROR org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException - could not initialize proxy - no Session
    org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: could not initialize proxy - no Session
        at org.hibernate.proxy.AbstractLazyInitializer.initialize(AbstractLazyInitializer.java:86)
        at org.hibernate.proxy.AbstractLazyInitializer.getImplementation(AbstractLazyInitializer.java:140)
        at org.hibernate.proxy.pojo.javassist.JavassistLazyInitializer.invoke(JavassistLazyInitializer.java:190)
        at com.yepdev.percepttools.intimacoes.model.entity.Funcionario_$$_javassist_42.toString(Funcionario_$$_javassist_42.java)