2532|Gigs Changes/Website

General
2006-05-15
2013-04-17
  • J. Fleeting
    J. Fleeting
    2006-05-15

I have just released v0.4 and the next version will have some major changes. I know that the script is a mess and not organized. Thats because this script started as a custom script for a music site I own. I later converted it for a band that hired me as a webdesigner. Because i've installed it and used it, and nobody else, i've never really paid attention to the code or making it easy to change things. However, i've seen a demand for this script and some requests for me to release it, so i am. I really wanted to make these changes before releasing it but i didn't. This version thats out (v0.4) is stable and shouldn't crash or lose data. Its easy to install and setup. Its just not as feature rich as i would like it to be. I have already started rewriting the code and adding some new things. Don't worry if your using this version, the next release will have upgrade instructions and all your show data will still work. None of the database tables will be changing . Might add new tables with new features, but they won't be changed.

I am also working on setting up the 2532|Gigs Wiki  Site. I've already installed the wiki and will be getting content ready for it. There is not many docs on this script because like i said before, it was custom for myself, so i didn't need any. More details will come on this site. Most will depend on the response for this script.

• do you have yahoo messenger ? i'd like to be the first who will enjoy the script:D my ym is xandrox22001 .

• J. Fleeting
      J. Fleeting
      2006-08-18

Already IMed you. Thanks.