The attached test makes gcov crash at the beginning (crash window displayed).
It consist of 2 source files, one of them has only dead code.
Julián Muñoz, en TCP Sistemas
I need more information to diagnose this issue. Please
provide as much as you can of the following:
* the OS you're running on,
* the version of gcc you're building with
* the version of ggcov you're using
* the commandline options you used to start ggcov
* the output of ggcov when re-run with the option -D all,verbose
* a ggcov core file, or at least a backtrace using gdb
Works for me using today's CVS.
File Added: Screenshot-1.jpg