From: Rob Hranac <robhranac@vf...> - 2002-03-26 02:22:36
I have finally made good on my promises to look at the GML code. If you
are not doing anything with the classes, right now, I am going to do the
(1) Create a new class called GMLFilter that takes over most of
GMLReader's GML parsing duties.
(2) Creata a new interface to which GMLReader conforms that allows it to
accept finished JTS-based geometry objects.
(3) Build a GeometryCollection directly via this new method, etc. in
(4) Add multi-support, if I get really ambitious.
If you would like me to do this, you should probably be aware that:
(1) I need developer status, unless you want me to pass them off to you
as patches. Don't care, actually.
(2) I am a formatting/documentation NAZI and will likely reformat all
classes I touch and maybe even rename a couple. Otherwise I get
confused and scared.
If all this is OK with you good people of the British Empire, I will try
to finish this little project up later this week. Note that I like your
nifty stack implementation of the reader, Ian. SAX and stacks seem to
go together; I used an identical approach for my alpha OGC Filter reader
and thought I was super clever!
Vision for New York
NY, NY 10013