Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Hi Chris et all.
Updated with the wiki with yet another batch of banner, icon and tagline.
I could not remember the tag line you came up with - so put together
"Open Gateway fro Geospatial Data"
The icon is attached to this email, and the wiki page.
The roadmap looks fun, love the idea of a shared config. I hope to have
udig offer import / export of GeoServer configuation. And someone
offered to do web map context documents.
Here are some more cool ideas:
- cascading WFS and WMS access
- "real" schema handling by virtue of geotools 2.1 gml handling code
- GML3 (it wil lbe hard to remain the reference implementation with out
GML3 support of some description)
Looking forward to getting udig up and about so we can work all this
BTW: In your introduction, where I went looking for the tagline, you
refer to commerical support being available "for commerical prices" We
are available in canadian dollars, wording makes us sound expensive :-)
Forgot to mention a couple of things:
- forgot to thanks Sam Smitth for the art work
- banner in wiki takes you to the main GeoServer website
- restored the top navigation bar in the wiki (darn update to confluence
Speaking of confluence 1.3 - many new things are supported, columns for
better page layout, little starts and such like ...