* Bug fix: [ 1434746 ] SQL Developer don't exit - XML parse error
* when we add two or more some tables, they get table name like TABLE, TABLE_1, TABLE_2, etc.
* 'Output geometry to file' : now it also export SDO_GEOMETRY.SDO_SRID column
* 'Output geometry to file' : it support polygon and polygon with hole
New version is out:
* test with EA 4.1
* The user of "latter" version of SDOAPI library - 19-March-2004
* support for the following Oracle spatial types: polygon, polygon with holes, line segment, line string, point, rectangle
* Bug fix: [ 1434603 ] SQL error when layer is add and draw
* support for 'Output geometry to file', but only for line, points and rectangle
We test last version of GeoRaptor with new version and it works.
We publish new version and include new module "Spatial view" for view Oracle Spatial layers (for now only polygon layer).
We publish the introduction message in two Technet forums:
- "Spatial" : http://forums.oracle.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=76
- "Project Raptor " : http://forums.oracle.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=260
Nothing really new in program code. We only add home page with instruction for installation via Update center.
First version of GeoRaptor was released. Main functionality:
- Validate geometry column data in table
- insert in update Spatial metadata