0.5 is published with the following updates:
- Support for Geodining.com data
- Better error messages
- The distance plugin can compute distance from another waypoint
- More improvements to the scripting mechanism.
- Added some installed scripts.
- Beginning support for an automatic gui mode for scripts and other
processing. Not entirely finished yet. Ask Yamar for details if
you want to try it out.
- Here's an example. Run:
geoqo -x solve
- Which asks you for coordinates of a unknown geocache puzzle
you've solved and remembers them in the database. Demonstrates
both scripting and "auto-GUI" support.
- Many misc bug fixes and misc code cleanup and centralization.