This patch exposes TableMgr through binding generators, rather than hand written code.
There are two code generators demonstrated.:
- This actually parses C++ code to generate wrappers.
- It has a flexible interface for inspecting C++ decelerations to select what and how to expose things to Python.
- It is (comparatively) dependency heavy: boost::python(runtime), py++, pygccxml, gccxml (on developer machine)
- Requires an interface definition file, which is a subset of C++ that is easy to parse.
- Has no other dependencies, but has a runtime binary python module.
I don't have access to test, but the documentation I can find suggest that both work with VC++6.
It currently creates two plugins: libGUIScript-boost and libGUIScript-sip