The GemRB team is proud to announce a new release.
After many years of wading through hordes of bugs and Myconids, we can finally say that the Baldur's Gate saga is playable from start to end in GemRB!
We now support custom (vector) fonts, which can make dialogs much more easy to read on very small/big displays and has great i18n potential. There have also been other mobile device oriented improvements and the usual huge array of hard-to-categorize new minifeatures and bugfixes.
Currently only the sources and some packages are available. You can get them from http://gemrb.org
Full changelog digest:
- one can play through the whole Baldur's Gate saga
- custom TTF fonts support
- arbitrarily sortable casting list
- ios configuration interface, xcode project
- more pst spawn ini flags, individual critical hit animations
- resting, comment timing, actions
- drop caps, keybindings, sdl 1.3 input
- bugfixes, cleanups