I did a cvs update
I then did a 'make distclean' followed by
and finally a make install
Everything compiles and installs fine (aside from me
having the make symlinks to the plugins). There are a
few warnings during the compile which I can cut 'n'
paste in later if required but no showstopping errors.
However when I cd to ~/GemRB and try to do ./gemrb
(after setting up the GemRB.cfg file) I get a load of
plugin loaded messages and then this:
[Core]: Fonts Loaded...[OK]
[Core]: Initializing the Event Manager...[OK]
[Core]: BroadCasting Event Manager...[OK]
[Core]: Initializing Window Manager...[OK]
'import site' failed; use -v for traceback
[Core]: Initializing GUI Script Engine...[ERROR]