We are happy to announce a brand new release of Geany!
For a comprehensive list of changes please see:
Some of the highlights:
* Add support for real-time symbol parsing.
* Fix loading of non-UTF-8 templates.
* Update Scintilla to version 2.25.
* Add Scala custom filetype (werg).
* Add Cython custom filetype (Matthew Brush).
* Add support for separate single and multiline comments.
* Add support for filetype-specific indentation settings.
* Add filetype Cobol (Seth Keiper).
* SplitWindow plugin now works on Windows too.
* Add translations: fa.
* Update translations: ca, cs, de, en_GB, es, fi, fr, gl, it, ja, nl,
pt, pt_BR, sl, sv, tr, vi, zh_CN, zh_TW.
We want to thank all translators and everyone who contributed to this release with patches, feedback, bug reports and so on. Thank you!
All downloads can be found on http://download.geany.org.